Si Permata Hati

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my best friend's wedding

Last week was one the happiest weeks in my life. my best friend, Diyana, finally happily married to her lovely hubby, Syazwan.

I'm so glad to see her so beautiful on her nikah and her sanding day. She looks like a princess. Thanks to her make-up artist though.

The best part was her sanding night. It was like the climax of her wedding.
The most unforgettable part was when her 3 layers cake fell down! The top one only. Her brother, mat pitt (the one who pushed the cart) felt so troubled after the incident.. haha... pity him..
Afterall, she looked so happy with her hubby and her sanding celebration was marvelous.

For me, i enterframed a bit..hahaha.. I was her bridesmaid. my family and my dear friend, Ikmal, with his best friend, Rahim also attended the big dinner celebration. When I was on the pelamin, they were the only people I felt comfortable to look at..
My sister complained that I was "keras" when "kipasing" the bride.. hahaha.. it was my first time la wey...

after all, i feel so great that she married to a good and charm man. lucky her. and i wish her all the best, may her life fills with love and bless from God. :)

No comments: