30th June, is my last day in PTPL, KT. hmm.. it has been 2 months and 15 days I live in Kuala Terengganu..
for the past few days, I had many wonderful moments with frenz here. Lotsa activities we did together. From KT - Ma Daerah - Kerteh - Masjid Terapung and many more..
Its kinda sad to leave this place, but I think it is the right time for me to go and live a new life in my hometown..
to my dear frenz in KT, thnx a lot for those memorable sweet time together.. I'll always remember and u guys will stay close to my heart..
To Kak Farah, Kak Na, Kak Ann, Kak Chik, Kak Hajar, Budok Besor, Izam, Siti Nur Bobo, Kak Dira, Kak Aina, n all frenz (it doesn't mean that i forgot ur names, but kinda lazy to type them all up..hahaha)
Insyaallah, I'll come back sooner or later...
take care...
Leviu.. Muahhxxx Muachxxxxx
Hugs and Kisses, 00xx
Love,
Di.


No comments:
Post a Comment