it is almost a week after my convocation day which I can describe as one of the most memorable events in my life. Thnx a lot for those who came and celebrated that day with so much love and enjoyment. love ya guys too!
Like usual, I love to take pictures, but on that wonderful day, I have a photographer (for free) to capture the moment. hehehe.. so, I can see me in the photos. (usually, I'll be the one who will not be in the pic) huhuhu
What more can I say, thanx a lot to my parents who supported me till I successfully graduated, and my friends who were always there through my ups and downs during campus life.
When I was driving home, alone, I recalled again all the things that happened in the past 4 and a half years.
All those years were wonderful. That terrific place had gave me friends, good friends, trusted friends, gossip friends, best friends and love.
Alhamdulillah, I'm very grateful to meet and get to know all of you guys there.
Heaven knows that this love will last for eternity. Muahhs....
XOXO
Diana


No comments:
Post a Comment