Have u ever thought how to overtake the VIP people when u were on the road, enjoy your driving, sing your favorite songs and suddenly there were sirens from the police - chased you and other drivers away from the road?
How do you feel about that?
Me. I cursed.
I hated it whenever it happened. Umi used to say when I was little, to marry anak raja. I think all moms want their daughter to grow up and married a rich guy.
And as far as I can remember, I said NO.
Why? Because I dun want people to curse me because of my title, or I was on my way to my dinner, or meet the rakyat, or on my way to spend money for window shopping etc etc..
I really really hate it.
Last two years, when I was in a car with my Achik, (she was driving) suddenly a police overtake and stopped her by giving hand's signal together with the siren. My aunt was speeding at 100 / kph. We were all in shocked! Crap. She almost hit the traffic guy. A minute later, there were few black cars (the one that only kerabat people are afford to use) passed by. I cursed.
What the heck. We also pay the road tax and we deserve to use the road like other people. From that day, I always think of how to settle this problem (I consider it as a problem, huhu).
Last night, when I was driving to bazar ramadhan, the same case happened again. When I heard the sirens, I looked at the rear mirror, and thank God, the kerabat people were using the opposite road, so I don't have to pull my car to the side of the road. On the opposite side, I saw few black cars drove with high speed, ushered with few traffic guys. And suddenly heard another siren but with different tone. Ambulance. Two-ambulance in fact. I thought that I miss looked, but it was true! All the VIP cars had to move to the other side of the road in order to give way to the ambulances.
I dunno why, but I was very happy and satisfied with the phenomenon that I just saw.
Hooray! Finally, public people like us can beat the VIPs and can overtake them. Next time, I wanna drive an ambulance so that I can drive faster than the VIPs. hihi
What I really wonder is, why the VIP people always want to drive so fast. They always disturbed happy drivers like us. They always speeding without getting any tickets. In a function, they always have special seats, but they always come in late, and we, the one who has to drive slowly arrived first.
Confused.


4 comments:
kuasa marhaen yg cuma sekali ini sahaja yg dapat mengatasi kuasa VIP mahupun raja!
Encik Wahyun, bagaimana saya mahu trace blog kamu?
mahu juga tinjau2
im happy driver too...
satu pembelaan utk org2 cam kite.
syabbbaaasss DD..
blog? hahaha...
tak pernah wujud (dan x bercadang nak wujudkan satu pun!)
cuma gemar berpeleseran sambil meninggalkan kesan yg tak degil.
salam idulfitri, (aku x perlu mintak mahap sbb x pernah buat salah lagi kat ko, kan?) hahaha...
Post a Comment