Si Permata Hati

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Proud to be born as a girl

Today is another day for me to smile because I was born as a girl.



Why? Because a girl will always get advantages of being a girl.
hehe


Like this morning, I went upstairs to copy some exercises to give as handouts for my students. There are two xerox copy machines. I wanted to use the one inside (near Mr Mat's place) because the one outside was being service by two-chinese technicians.

I smiled at them. A specky and non-specky. (The non-specky is quite cute though) hehe.
I went inside and suddenly both of the guys followed me.

One guy, (specky one) asked me whether the machine is ok or not. I didn't know whether he actually saw that I haven't put the paper yet. But I answered, "I guess so"

Then he just stand next to me, while the cute one smiled. Aku pun ala2 control ayu la kat situ. hehe


Later, the cute one came nearer and asked whether I know how to enlarge the image so that the paper that been copied will not get black line at the edge of the paper. I said no. Suddenly he took my book and started to click here and there on the screen of the xerox copy machine.

He told me to click this and that and puff! There you go, a good one came out nicely and without the black line.

Then, I dunno why, he kept copying all the next pages and show off his talent. Suddenly I heard Mr Mat said

"Sudah2 la tu Seng. Ko jgn nak rajin pulak"
"Tgk, mereka dengki. Jahat betul" (Chinese dialect)

I just smiled and nodded. hehe.. After he copied few pages, the cute guy (I guess his name is Seng) asked me until what page do I want to copy. I answered, "You've already copied almost all of the syllabus for me, hahaha"


Moral of the story (for girls): Smile to people especially to guys, because you never know when your smile will make your life beautiful. hihi





Smile :)

6 comments:

Hakim Nasir said...

senyum sedekah:) ada bau bacang dgn dilla yea?

wahyun said...

minat seni? minat muzik x? sila jengah ke blog kami:
www.dewanggasakti.blogspot.com

dianarism; blog ini jujur. saya suka.

Dewangga Sakti said...

Terima kasih berkunjung ke blog kami. :)

ainguzzle said...

aku sokong.. aku mngalami situasi yg sama utk 2 weeks ni.. tetibe rasa mcm cun lak though sedar diriku ini siapa.. tp.. opposite attract kan.. chemistry between -ve and +ve.. hehe.. i'm proud to be a girl.. *wink wink

diana ghazali said...

btol2. ke diorang tgk tempat lain? harharhar

wahyun said...

trimas sbb jengah blog yg aku cdgkan...haha :P