Si Permata Hati

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Tagged from Sarah and Faridatul

Ciri Lelaki Idaman Anda :

a - pandai amik hati orang tua. senang sket nnti, takde la terkial-kial atau diam je masa duk dgn nenek aku dan mak bapak aku dan makcik-makcik, pakcik-pakcik aku. Kire, senang nak bergaul la.
b - suke budak-budak. yang ini penting. bukan takat suka je, tapi reti la nak dukung, bersihkan, main-main pastu tak kesah kalo budak tu banyak ckp ke, buat bising ke. Dah nama pun budak kannn
c - tinggi dari aku. tapi tak tinggi sangat. agak-agak best je aku nak peluk, ok la. hiks
d - badan sedap-sedap aja. takmau la kurus sgt. nnti peluk tak best. hahaha
e - tak kedekut. takmau la berkira sgt kan. tapi takmau la boros pula. susah plak nnti
f - suke nyanyi. tak semestinya suara best, tapi kan menyanyi tu mcm hepi je. at least bleh la nak memekak sama-sama dgn aku. hehe
g - sabar dgn perangai aku. terima aku yg perangai ntah apa-apa ni. yelah, bila dtg mood giler aku, diharap, dia sabar aje la nnti.
h - pandai. sekurang-kurangnya bleh la bajet masa depan nnti camne kan.
i - available - pasti menyelamatkan aku. tak kira la dari segi kudrat ke, atau hanya dgr luahan hati je. pasal jenis aku ni, bile dah luahkan benda yg aku tak puas hati ke, sedih je, marah ke, aku akan lupa. jadi, I need a good listener.
j - romantik. sape tak nak lelaki romantik? mahu manja-manja... heeee
k - ringan tulang. at least nnti dah kawen dgn aku, ringan la tulang nak tolong kat dapur ke, sidai kain ke.
l- tahu nak baiki-baiki benda. sekurang-kurangnya reti la nak repair benda-benda letrik kat umah. mcm bapak aku la senang citer.
m - tak hensem takpe, janji hati mau baik. kan kan kan

Lelaki Yang Tak Pernah Anda Minati Sepanjang Hidup :

a - Penipu. tak suke berterus-terang.
b - tak cakap trus atau suke pendam je. Bagi aku, baik luahkan ape yg diorang rasa la kan. Bukan dari segi kekasih aje. Kawan-kawan pun takpe. lagi-lagi kalo pasal diri aku. Jangan nak sorok-sorok. apa tak puas hati, ckp je. aku ok je.
c - merokok
d - pengotor. Malas takpe lagi tau, tapi jgn pengotor lagi-lagi pasal kebersihan diri sendiri. euwww
e - suke sgt melepak buang masa dan nmpak kutu. bersidai je kat mana-mana kaki lima. haihhhh
f - suke persenda perempuan. pastu ckp bukan-bukan. tapi bila sorang-sorang, takut plak nak buat perangai. boleh blah
g - tak kemas. Pakaian yg sakit mata masyarakat tgk nye. huhuhuhu
i- suka marah-marah tak tentu hala
j - dah tua tapi amat gatal. adoii... tak sedar diri kerr


Perasaan Anda Sekiranya Keluar Dengan Orang Yang Minati :

a - mesti la happy kan. Pastu rasa mcm tak nak balik. hehehe

Tempat Istimewa Yang Ingin Dilawati Bersama Pasangan Anda :

a - Italy. Kat sana sunset amat cantik. (my choice)
b- Pulau Sipadan (his choice)

Barangan/Sesuatu Istimewa Yang Akan Anda Hadiahkan Kepada Si Dia :

a - rasa mcm nak hadiahkan kemeja utk kerja. mcm best je

Tajuk Lagu Yang Akan Anda Nyanyikan Untuk Pasangan Anda :

a - merindukanmu (D'Masiv)
b - sempurna (Andra and The Backbone)
c - Stickwitu (PCD)


Rakan Yang Anda Tag Dan Mahu Mereka Buat PERIHAL Ini :

a - ain guzzle
b - fifonfarafon
c - sopi
d - azwa


Lagi satu punyer.

TAG 1

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Name : Diana. Nicknames: Diya, Didi, D, No-D, Sepet, Yana, Dianarism, Miss D, Ayang

Sisters : 1 - Pooja

Brothers : 2 - Mat Arip, Ijat

Shoe size : 6

Height : 159cm

Where do you live : Kuantan, with my parents

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes and used to missed my flight from KL to KT. Oh, plz dun tell my mum bout this.

Swam in the ocean : Yeah, long before 'tragedy' happened

Fallen asleep at school : yeah, but most of the time my teachers didn't noticed. hihihi

Broken someone’s heart : Yes. Twice. And I hope there's no number 3.

Fell off your chair : No. Hope not.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Used to. But now, we do video conferencing on the net. hihihi

Saved e-mails : Yes.

What is your room like : I have a combination of white and lite apple green wall, a green set of bed sheet, and few little bears on the edge of my bed. Now, we are in the process of renovating our house and I can't wait for a bigger room. I'm going to change the room colour into baby pink! Or purple? Or lite orange? Or creamy yellow? What do u think? Will beg my Abah to buy me a dressing table and new bed. hahahahaha

What’s right beside you: Now? My pillow

What is the last thing you ate : Instant noodle


Ever had…

Chicken pox : Yeah. And the scar is still exist.

Sore throat : I'm suffering it now.

Stitches : Yes. When I was 4. And had few more at the same place when I was 10. Well, I was pretty much notty when I was a kid.

Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes. And I'm head over heels to that person now. :)

Like picnics : Yes, indeed. Looking forward to celebrate birthday at the beach.

Who was/were…The last person you danced with : Barbara, Chris, Wendy, Allison and few other friends when I was in NZ.

Last made you smile : Parents, friends, him.

You last yelled at : My baby bro. Gosh, he was so annoying.


Today did you…

Talk to someone you like : Yes, of course.

Kissed anyone : Yes. I love kissing. haha

Get sick : Yes. Back pain and head ache

Talk to an ex : No

Miss someone : Yes. Abang Botak. He's in Perlis now.


Who do you really hate: That girl, that boy, that girl, and that girl. It's not that I really hate them, but I hate them.

Do you like your hand-writing : I have kids' hand-writing and I love it. :)

Are your toe nails painted : nope

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My parents. I'm going to beg my dad to buy me a king size bed. hahaha

What color shirt are you wearing now : Pinky pink

Are you a friendly person : I think I am.

Do you have any pets : Yes. used to have a white persian cat.

Do you sleep with the TV on : Yes, especially when I feel that nite is kind of spooky, I'll leave the tv on till dawn. heeeee


What are you doing right now : Just finished rechecking analysis for last sem's results, answer this tag and going to answer another tag from Sarah.

Can you handle the truth : Depends. Sometimes, it is good to lie. hehehe

Are you closer to your mother or father : my mother

Do you eat healthy : Yes. And recently, I eat a lot. When I say a lot, I mean a lottttttt.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : yes, I guess

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Aing, Kiman. They are good listeners and commentors.

Are you confident : Yes!


5 things I was doing 10 years ago :-

1. Finished my secondary school

2. When to NZ for an exchange student programme

3. Graduated from IIUM and got my degree

4. Hooked up with wrong guys. hahaha

5. Now, I'm proud to be a teacher. Call me Miss D ya people. :)


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :-

1. I want to have my own beach. So that I can go snorkeling and enjoy banana boat riding for 5 times a day!

2. I want to have a special aquarium and keep penguins and tiny little rare fish as my pets.

3. I want to have my own jet and go everywhere all around the world. wahhh

4. I want to own the painting of Monalisa and change it to my face. hahaha

5. Can I add more numbers? Bcoz I have millions of wishes here. huuuu


5 of my bad habits :-

1. lazy to wake up early

2. forget things.

3. last minute kind of person

4. negative thinker

5. late to take action. aaaaahhh. My bad. My bad.


5 places I’ve lived/living :-

1. Kerteh, Terengganu

2. Kuala Lumpur

3. Segamat, Johor

4. Maran, Pahang

5. currently in Kuantan, Pahang


4 peep to tag this survey :-

1. Aing

2. S for Sarah

3. Fifi

4. Azwa

1 comment:

FFMS said...

ahhh!
kene tag lg. nnt fi rajin, fi update yg versi tag mengatag ni!

muah!