Si Permata Hati

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

weight loss programme

Yes. I'm the coach and I'm the trainee. hihi.. Bought a same pair of sports shoes with Semut four days ago and yesterday morning, I woke up early (for Sunday laa), had a quick breakfast and off to our treadmill and jogged!

Umi was quite surprised as she entered our kitchen and made a statement that I won't commit myself for long. The longest, is one week. takpe takpe. Akan ku buktikan. Tunggulah wahai orang ramai yg cakap aku dah gemuk. I'm not fat. I'm just filling the gaps. Am I in denial? kihkihkih. Aing said, "membesar bersama cinta". Maybe yes. Yelah, kuar je messti mau pigi makan mah.

It's okay. I don't mind bout what people say. I know my body and I know what I'm up to. I'm not going to be fat, and I promised myself, I will not to go beyond 57kg. (hahahha.. quite heavy tho)

I'll keep myself fit, do exercises at least on Sundays (sekali pun ok kut, cuba utk tidak skip)
I like my figure now. I'm taking a glass of milk everyday and two-piece of toasted bread. I'm not as skinny as before. And because of this weight gaining, I have new size! I can see my body fits very well in t-shirt. I love my bum-bum and my bu-bu. I think I have sexier look. Ehem..

Friends, don't worry. I'll keep myself healthy. I know you guys are still in shock because of my new chubbier look. hahahaha. Funny. Me myself sumtimes couldn't believe that my weight will definitely hit FIVE ZERO.

Oh well, I'm still the old Diana yg ngokngek tu but with new look, nice and sexy shape. How cool is that sound? haha. Sexy la sangat!

3 comments:

ainguzzle said...

huu. sexier? hmm. sekali sekala memang kene perasan. but i admit. kulit ko berkilat. dun wory. i am stret. heh. btw, smga tabah, cekal dan etcetra. hehe

diana ghazali said...

bukan berkilat la. kulit tegang kata org. hahaha

Az Azwa said...

huhu yess u look sexy (smbli anguk kpla)..huhu