Si Permata Hati

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kekasih baru...

Alhamdulillah, Perkasa Hitam just got a new baby brother. His name is Kashif. He's a beauty and I love him so much.

Perkasa Hitam dear, u dun have to worry too much. Your baby brother is just mommy's other love. U guys share the same skin colour and that makes both of u special to me. Black is beauty kan. hehe

oohh... I love u Kashif.

Memang dah lama survey sana sini. And last Tuesday was a lucky day for me because MH and I saw a very nice promotion at a camera store. FYI, Kashif comes together with potrait lense, tele lense, and few other cool gadgets and a free tutorial class with professional photographer which is worth RM 250 per class. wuhuuu! Tambah tolak tambah tolak, we've got a good deal and I save almost 1k. How can I resist it? ohhh well..

Here are Kashif's works so far...


We need to have more practices. :)

2 comments:

ainguzzle said...

Jeles! Dulu kan kita suka konon2 tgk gambar2 tangkapan yg membazir (kata abah ko). tahniah. apa agi. puaskan ati mu. puas ati itu penting.

diana ghazali said...

hell yes.. muahaha.. time2 kering ni senang hati je aku membeli.tapi tak pe. yg penting hati mau puas