We've been quite busy in the past few weeks. gotta stay up till 1.00++ am although the next day is working day.
So, what? I don't think you care much rite? hehe..
But not to us. All the time spent with these little projects were precious.
1.
This is a tissue case, specially made with love. hehe. dah lama tak menjahit, maka tersenget-benget lah ia. Suke tak? Suke tak? I bought this from here. Murah je. I do have few felt stock with me, but after quite some time I didn't get involve with felt stuff, so I thought of giving a booster to give me semangat to sew cute stuff again. Semangat la sangat~~ padahal membazir.
After I completed that, yeahh.. semangat sudah tiba. I wanted to do it again. Coincidentally, one of my friends was getting married so I thought of giving her "something". And the result was... tadaa!
2.


headless dolls! haha. kidding...

Nida & Din, may both of you have a happy married life! Back view. Visit here for free tutorial on how to sew Steiner dolls.
Well, husband also got his own hobbies. Making robots, or gundam? or something like that, I'm not sure what exact names they are called.
3.
3.
Nampak je camni, but they are quite pricey. oohhh...Later, we came out with new idea, thanx to Nida again, because of you we've found it! We were searching for a cute little card to give her together with the dolls and fortunately we've came across this. Voila! dapat idea baru!
That night, we eagerly printed out a heart-box pop-up card template and got this!


Macam senang, tapi............ it requires lots of ketekunan, kesabaran dan kesusilaan. Nak potong those tiny mini little patterns...oh, only God knows... But after all, we were very happy with the outcome. Yeay, dah pandai buat pop up card!
We absolutely love doing these stuff. hari-hari tgk je design baru. Last weekend pun pegi beli kertas keras supaya lagi senang nk buat pop up card and bought lots of refill ink for printer. hehe.
This is our next new project. 3D windmill. :)
Will blog about this later.
Tata.
P/s: To my friends who are getting married soon, you can basically guess what I'll give you for your wedding gifts rite? hehehe
That night, we eagerly printed out a heart-box pop-up card template and got this!


Macam senang, tapi............ it requires lots of ketekunan, kesabaran dan kesusilaan. Nak potong those tiny mini little patterns...oh, only God knows... But after all, we were very happy with the outcome. Yeay, dah pandai buat pop up card!
We absolutely love doing these stuff. hari-hari tgk je design baru. Last weekend pun pegi beli kertas keras supaya lagi senang nk buat pop up card and bought lots of refill ink for printer. hehe.
This is our next new project. 3D windmill. :)
Will blog about this later.Tata.
P/s: To my friends who are getting married soon, you can basically guess what I'll give you for your wedding gifts rite? hehehe





5 comments:
Oh my God so comel. :)
dianaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..nak gak se kotak tisu ituuuuuuuuuuu! letak Name Rifqy =)
oo ni la keje gunting menggunting tu..bnda kecik2 mmg mahal,tp puas hati..=)
cute...
hi, bloghopping here. nice pics!
Post a Comment