Husband is away again and I fall sick again... sigh
Before this, Kak Yuha said if her husband is away, she'll take her husband's last shirt and put it beside her so that she can sleep. The smell of her husband's body that has been left on the shirt somehow help her to think that the husband is around.
Back then, I thought that it's kind of ridiculous and what is it about 'smell' that can help her sleep?? Well, lesson learned. I did the same like Kak Yuha did and it worked. The smell of his body remained beside me and it's like he was there all night. (except I left the light on all night.)
I guess that is the power of true relationship. When the other significance half is away, you'll feel loss, and the clock is clicking so damn slow and you don't know what to do and you will sleep in the middle of the bed (takut hantu sebenarnye) and kind of malas to take your shower and you ended up looking so miserable. And good thing about being far for few days is when he calls and says that he is doing ok and he has taken his dinner and he says he misses you there --- all the unwanted feeling will go away like zasss... it's gone! And you'll feel like crying listening to his voice that sounds so comel and dear to your heart.
And the best feeling is when you wake up in the morning and know that is the day that he's coming home and you smile to yourself and fall asleep again and continue your dreams. hehe
Before this, Kak Yuha said if her husband is away, she'll take her husband's last shirt and put it beside her so that she can sleep. The smell of her husband's body that has been left on the shirt somehow help her to think that the husband is around.
Back then, I thought that it's kind of ridiculous and what is it about 'smell' that can help her sleep?? Well, lesson learned. I did the same like Kak Yuha did and it worked. The smell of his body remained beside me and it's like he was there all night. (except I left the light on all night.)
I guess that is the power of true relationship. When the other significance half is away, you'll feel loss, and the clock is clicking so damn slow and you don't know what to do and you will sleep in the middle of the bed (takut hantu sebenarnye) and kind of malas to take your shower and you ended up looking so miserable. And good thing about being far for few days is when he calls and says that he is doing ok and he has taken his dinner and he says he misses you there --- all the unwanted feeling will go away like zasss... it's gone! And you'll feel like crying listening to his voice that sounds so comel and dear to your heart.
And the best feeling is when you wake up in the morning and know that is the day that he's coming home and you smile to yourself and fall asleep again and continue your dreams. hehe
Diana, laki kau pegi satu hari je ok! mengada betol


3 comments:
Bila seseorang yang kita cinta pergi, bagaikan separuh jiwa kita turut hilang...sakit gile =(
agreed. huhu
but dya is lucky, die pergi kejap jer... but i think, i have lost her forever...
Post a Comment