I'm 22 weeks pregnant now. It means I'm 5 months and 2 weeks already. Yeay! :)
Despite being criticized with my-not-so-big-belly, hey, it's not the size that matters, as long me and baby are doing fine, then it's good already right?
If you are in my friends' list in FB, you might have seen my swollen belly photos :)
My tummy actually looks bigger if I lift my shirt but heck I'm going to publish that pulak! hehe
Hmm, now, let's share about how my body is cooperating with this pregnancy so far. :)
- I eat a lot now, but not to the extend asyik lapar je 24/7. Still have the 2 main course of the day, a plate of nasi and lauk for lunch and dinner as usual but in bigger portion. But dinner makan banyak sket kot. hehe. Plus with 2 glasses of fruit juice. Yummeh!
- I'm around 61-62 kg now. Oh my :)
- My swollen belly is getting bigger by day I guess. I do feel like, oh, it's still a long journey until I give birth to this dear baby. But my belly is berat already lor.
- Baby dear is moving, kicking, knocking like he's so busy building a house, or playing baseball inside! Boy oh boy, you really are something. Kiman is enjoying the kicking too. :)
- Last month, Kiman can barely feel the baby movement, but now everytime he's talking to baby dear and put his hand on my tummy, baby dear will respond! Yup, clever baby.
- I still experience heartburn and sometimes to the extend that I sweat like a horse. Panas giler sampai nak pitam. This usually happens when I'm about to cook. Yelah, got to prepare the essential things first like kupas bawang, cuci sayur and all, and of course I will move here and there, and got to stand for quite a while, and when I'm about to start cooking, I feel the pressure. Sometimes, Kiman will cook for both lunch and dinner meal. huhu. Me? Sibuk cari oxygen, baring bawah kipas. :(
- Alhamdulillah, I'm feeling a lot more better now and can stand and do stuff in the kitchen already. But still gotta sit for few minutes and continue.
- Emotional wise, hmmm.... still coping. hehehe... I think I'm not the person who throw tantrum and things so much when I had my periods, but in this time of pregnancy, YES, I do! I do shed tears when I'm happy and sad. And tantrums too. huaaaa
- Tears coming down like waterfall I tell you. hehe... Especially when we're watching movies. Tak kira la tgh sad or happy part, senang je nak nangis. Kadang-kadang menyampah dgn diri sendiri sebab can't stand those parts yg not la that sedih but I cried like crazy. Blame the hormone okay. :p
- I'm being more sensitive and hate myself a lot. huhu. 2 days ago, we were about to perform solat, and usually Kiman will be the first to take ablution, and when I'm about to take mine, he said," Cepat la sayang, u ni lambat la... hish...." in joking voice. (we always have this tagline and joke about it). I didn't know what got into me, I felt so pissed off not that I hated it but I feel offended kot. Yeah, I know I'm in a big size now and everything I do is in slow motion but how could he said that to me? Spontaneously, I sprayed him! Yes, literally, when he just finished wearing his sarung. Habis basah kain dia kat belah depan. Apalagi, he was shocked and pulled his face. Muka terkejut and marah giler. I was like, alamak! I thought nak sembur sikit and basah depan pintu je. I did say I was sorry and ran to him, but he didn't look at my face and didn't look at me pun. I want to hug him but nanti lagi marah sebab dah amik wudhu' kan, I said sorry for a couple more times but he just ignored me. I ran to the toilet and cried! Why the hell did I do that? Yes, it was on purpose but I didn't expect it to be like that and I thought nak main-main je. Selalunya he won't be upset and just hey, u buat ape ni... buat that night was different. I felt stupid. S.T.U.P.I.D!!!! Took my ablution and wore the telekung. He was still sitting on the bed. Mata merah, I wasn't sure if that's because he was so angry or cried. But I can't look at his eyes, I was so stupid and keep blaming myself. I said, cepat laaa. I sakit kaki ni. (yes, sakit kaki, nasib dah bgtau awal-awal pasal sakit kaki) . We performed the prayer together but I cried all the way till the end. Soh seh soh seh sorang2 kat belakang and keep blaming myself. Later when finished, trus baring on his atas riba and cried myself out. Tak bleh berenti plak tu. He kept on pujuk-ing me and said sorry, and it was his fault. Dia terkejut je and didn't expect that. But I couldn't forgive myself. Mmg small matter je but it did give a big impact on me. Well, at the end of the day, the hormones are to be blamed. haha...
- Talk about sakit kaki. yes, my legs are killing me! I'm not sure if it's normal or not for pregnant ladies to experience this kind of thing but I can't stand for long. Sakit from lutut sampai tapak kaki. Rasa menyengat-nyengat je. Kiman said, "biasalah tu, u tak biasa lagi jadi gemuk, eh, jadi seberat ni. Sebab tu sakit kaki..." huhu, he said I'm fat.
- There's no more good night sleep for me. Yeah, I told you I have two pillows to assist me to sleep but this baby inside is jealous kot. Somersault bukan main lagi dia, time kita tidur dikejutnye haa... Takpe la, I think I'm getting used to it by now. Baby main je la k, mama tido kroh kroh jugak. hehe
- I can pee 5-6 times within one hour! haaa... hebat kan.
- I walk like a penguin now. :p
- Sometimes Kiman thinks I'm just being fat and he forgot that I'm carrying a baby inside. I don't know whether it's a compliment or a complain. hmmmm~~
- My fingers are swollen! Especially during day time. I can't genggam jari without hurting them. Kenapa eh? and it's been 2 months since I last wore my wedding ring sebab jari sudah gemok gemok. hihi
- Feet tak yah cakap la, mmg bengkak bila bangun pagi. Umi cakap kalau terlebih minum air pun kaki jadi bengkak jugak.
- oh, I didn't take obimin for 3 days now and senang je nak buang air besar, kalau tak mmg sembelit. Is it just me or mmg sembelit? Pls help.
- I'm still having weird dreams every single night.
- My back hurts.
- I have a very high temperature. Umi cakap mmg biasa orang mengandung memang panas. Tapak tangan ni memang panas. Kalau bersalaman dgn orang mesti org ckp, eh panasnye! Night time, we turn on the air-cond, got kipas on the ceiling and another kipas kat tepi katil but selamba je tido sampai pagi. I wore t-shirt, short pants and socks je, takde selimut pun. Kiman plak berselimut satu badan nampak muka je. Dia sejuk sampai ke pagi, I siap panas lg. Dahsyat kan.


4 comments:
mcm2 kan kite dpt time preggy ni..takpela demi ank..kene sanggup gak.yana sakit kaki klu kite ari2 la kejung kaki hehe or simpul biawok!.smpikn kimi terkejut ble kite kejut die kaki kejung..siap ttanye nak branak ke?hampesss..
such a cute story to tell about. sukaaa sangat baca. hope cerita awak nanti bole jadi panduan saya pula. hehe insyaallah. cerita masa nak solat tu paling kelakar! kalau saya pun mesti lagi teruk nanges! hehe
iqa: wah, menakutkan. kaki paling sakit bila tgh malam bgn nak gi toilet. taktau la sebab sejuk ke ape, tapi tak penah kejang lagi. maybe blum jadi awas, kenderaan berat dan panjang lg kot. hahaha...
asma: iye, itu baru citer selok nangis sebb salah sendiri, yg kecik hati dgn kiman tak citer lagi. haha. kadang2 gurau benda kecik pun nak cengeng. huahua
size doesnt mattaer lah. moga baby bersama mama dan papanya sihat dan dirahmati selalu. amin
Post a Comment