When we talk about Liebe, it gives us Vergnügen,
He, my Liebling,
would always be my heart gast.
Gives me his beautiful hoffnung for our future Verhältnis,
when he Lächeln,
I feel Furcht,
I hate that Gefühl,
Furcht that I won't see it again.
My Liebling,
Ja, Mich lieben you!
He, my Liebling,
would always be my heart gast.
Gives me his beautiful hoffnung for our future Verhältnis,
when he Lächeln,
I feel Furcht,
I hate that Gefühl,
Furcht that I won't see it again.
My Liebling,
Ja, Mich lieben you!
Little English - Deutsch glossary
- Liebe - Love,
- Vergnügen - pleasure
- Liebling - beloved
- Gast - guest
- Hoffnung - promise
- Verhältnis - relationship
- Lächeln - smile
- Furcht - fear
- Gefühl - feeling
- Ja - yes
- Mich - I, me
- Lieben - love


4 comments:
ja, bitten sprechen en deutsche. (haha...klo salah betulkan ek...)
:)
apsal senyum2? cits...
straigtforward but not in a way mixed languages there.. (u noe i like poems, dont u?) hehhe
Post a Comment