Mind you. This entry contains harms that can cause you feel like throwing out what you had eaten just now.
If you ain't brave enough to take the risk, please don't read this.
Tonight is the sweetest night between us.
We went out and lepak at our-favourite-place-to-be and shared things that we thought important for us to share about and I think I'm still trying to absorb everything that he told me about his high school life, his college life and life he's currently living in. I'll try to restore them in my memories as I'm bad in remembering things.
Later at home, after I fought for my life with a bat, we had some nice and serious talk through the phone. In fact, tonight is the longest conversation we had and we felt it finished in a blink of an eye. (ayat org tgh bercinta, cenggini laaa)
Really enjoyed the moment and open conversation with him. It feels like I've known him since forever and we chatted freely about our past and our future.
Oh man, he's so cute! I like it when he talks, when he smiles, when he laughs, when he can't hide his eyes from being shy, when he looks at me with his funny face... I can't help myself from smiling now. Angau dah aku ni. I'm really in love. hahaha..
NOTE:
I've remind you, not to read this, if you feel like vomiting, please help yourself to the washroom now. At least you can save your pc from bad smell that comes from you. :p
Malam ini kita bermimpi..............
Diana - 1.45am


3 comments:
wahhh..
miss d, r u in l0ve..
rily in l0ve, i think..
heheh..
pape p0n, mia d0akan yg terbaik
for b0th of u..
heheh...
oooo...:p
tumpang gembira!
Post a Comment