He's coming back, Insyaallah will arrive within 2 hours. Been out f town for 4 days and right now, I'm kind of nervous to see him again. Ah, why why why?
Sometimes I wonder, how can some married couples terpaksa to live separately because of work. Sangat kesian. They can only meet during weekends je. Me myself seriously can't take it. Few days yg kejap mcm ni pun rasa sangat kosong jiwa. Every night when he called, I can simply cry just by listening to his sweet voice. Rindu sangat-sangat. Tidur pun tak mimpi apa-apa sebab sunyi sangat. Tabah lah korang yg mampu harunginya.
Can't wait to see you again love. Cepat, come back to me.. come back to me....
Sometimes I wonder, how can some married couples terpaksa to live separately because of work. Sangat kesian. They can only meet during weekends je. Me myself seriously can't take it. Few days yg kejap mcm ni pun rasa sangat kosong jiwa. Every night when he called, I can simply cry just by listening to his sweet voice. Rindu sangat-sangat. Tidur pun tak mimpi apa-apa sebab sunyi sangat. Tabah lah korang yg mampu harunginya.
Can't wait to see you again love. Cepat, come back to me.. come back to me....
This is my all time favourite song, by Celine Dion. Memang berhantu suara dia, gives me goosebumps every time I listen to this song. Very powerful voice and music. Kalau aku nyanyi jadi Celine Diono. hehe...
Tapi video ni mcm tak jelas sgt. You tube utk suara live ok.


No comments:
Post a Comment