Si Permata Hati

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fresh start

It's Sunday again. Kiman is at home all day. Yey...

Takde kerja, boring plak, tukar layout. Ok tak? Pinkish background for baby girl, and blue-ish front for baby boy. (still thinking, why do people refer these two colours to babies? It's kind of sexist, don't you think? Everyone has their own right to wear any colors regardless of their gender kan)

Anyways, I love it like this. Ini je warna yg sesuai utk our future child. Girl or boy? I have a feeling we're going to have a girl, my instinct says that. hey, I have motherly instinct now. Isn't that cool. hehehe...

Tapi tak kesah la, girl or boy, all babies are lovable kan kan...

I'm entering 14 weeks now, Alhamdulillah. Badan dah makin sihat and THE BUMP is starting to show baby! Next month's target, MESTI DAPATKAN SELUAR BARU.

Hmm... the only thing that I can't do now is cooking. Kiman je yang masak. Nasib la dia pandai masak kan. Hidung masih takleh terima bau tumisan, so bila he starts to cook, I'll call somebody or do other things while waiting. Kiman plak ketung ketang sorang kat dapur. Like last night, I called Kak Ja and borak-borak with Little Ziqqry. Budak tecik tu dah 2 bulan lebih. Dengar dia cakap aaaa, uuuu, gugugu, haifhaofanfkdbfhei and all those baby talk, dah beshar dah budak demok niiiii... Rindunye. huhuhuhu...

Ok ni gambar last night's dinner. Kiman mmg pandai masak nasi goreng, mee goreng, masakan ikan etc etc... yg lain-lain kena mintak resepi. hehe

Nasi goreng udang panas2. Makan plak dgn ikan masin. ermmm.. sedapnye. Nak lagi nak lagi...

Ni lak menu lunch td. Udang + kacang panjang goreng. Kiman's new dish. Ada lak ikan masin and super fresh orange juice. Yummeh!

Ok. That's all for today. Tata.

1 comment:

Asma Azuani said...

sayangs, u look and feel soooo happy. as your sedara, i'm happy for you tooo :)